Monday, September 15, 2008

We saw Owen's eyes for a bit yesterday-he had a sip of water and about 3 small spoonfuls of yogurt. That is about what he did today, as well, although while asleep today, we could have picked up his arm and dropped it to the couch and not gotten a reaction from him. I am so pleased that he is still opening his eyes for a few seconds each day. I love lying next to him at night. I usually have my face close to his so I can feel his breath on my face, and have him as much in my arms as is possible. He used to sleep lying across me, but that is not comfortable for him anymore...

Somehow yesterday my "Owen" ring came off of my thumb and is nowhere to be found. I purchased it on Owen's Make a Wish trip when we were at Universal Studios-it was a silver band with Owen carved into it. I'd like to imagine that it will turn up somewhere, although I have searched all of the probable places and have not found it.

Hoping to see Owen's eyes tomorrow...

"We got another one!"

No comments: