Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tomorrow Channel 2 (WGRZ) will be airing a two minute segment on Owen's inspirational life on the 11 o'clock (PM) news!!  Set those DVR's and I will be posting a link to their web page when one is available!
  I got a glimpse today of how difficult Christmas will be this year when I went into a local drugstore. The first thing I see in the window is a Chia Pet Scooby Doo-which was the number 1 item on Owen's Christmas list last year.  The, of course, all of the decorations, and music, etc...My little Frogger loved the holidays-who doesn't?  

  Missing Owen......

2 comments:

lizstewart said...

I was deeply touched by your story. I lost twins a little over a year ago, and only got to hold my little girl with a beating heart for a brief moment. I will never forget the seconds that I had with them, so I can imagine the memories that you made with Owen. I now have a beautiful baby girl. While this doesn't take away the hurt of losing the twins, it sure helps me to see her smile at me. I know that some day I will get to hold the twins again the way that I hold Lilya every day. I hope you hold that same comfort in your heart.

Adam Caple said...

Owen reminds me of my brother matthew and I cant imagine life without him. I am so sorry for your loss. I have just watched the channel two report.