Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am headed to Disney in about a week for a belated honeymoon. I plan on making a pit stop at Give Kids the World to see Owen's paving stone and star in the castle. I wish he was going to be there with us. I have read that there have been several changes to GKTW since we were there last April.
Going to Disney itself will be bittersweet. It holds many fond memories of Owen's Make a Wish trip, but it will be sad to know that he will not be able to visit there again. What an awesome trip he had when he went, though! He lived like a King-which he was!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you always. Hope you have a wonderful time in Disney, I remember the pictures and the pink power ranger. I can still see his face as clearly as yesterday. I can see him giggling as he played with Maria's hamsters and now Gretchen is with him. May God give you peace and wonderful dreams of Owen.
Love,
Sue